||CODE OF ETHICS
- I will strive to provide objective, honest, and empathic readings to give hope and empower you to make decisions. And I will give you the best advice of which I am capable.
- I will not read for anyone under age 18 unless accompanied by an adult.
- The Tarot and I are tuned into you asking the questions, not a third party. I cannot do third party readings.
- I am not a fortune teller. Tarot gives an indication of how your life exists at this moment and how it is most likely to evolve based on your present patterns of belief.
- You control your destiny and are responsible for your own decisions and actions. The Tarot provides insights based on current circumstances and as those conditions change, so does the outcome.
- I am not qualified to give medical or psychological, financial, or legal advice. You must seek a professional to answer those types of questions.
- If I am doing a paid reading, all fees will be clearly stated prior to the reading and adhered to. No additional charges will be added or suggested.
- If a client has severe emotional or psychological problems, including, but not limited to: suicidal thoughts, domestic violence, or drug/alcohol abuse, I will immediately provide them a hot-line to seek help.
- I will adhere to strict confidentiality guidelines unless there is a threat of danger where the client may harm self or another.
- I reserve the right to refuse any potential client.